I'm in the process of decorating our new home. I'm pulling together old pieces with new, combining both mine and my husbands tastes, all while trying to make it welcoming and comfortable and most importantly, I'm doing it all with a strict budget. I'm sharing my affordable finds and simple (yet fabulous) how to's with you so that you too can do the same!
You can catch updates by going here.
And a little randomness about me....
- I have curly hair and only started to wear it down curly two years ago.
- I love to garden but am allergic to certain plants
- cinnamon rolls. I make em, a lot. they are almost a staple in our house.
- I love to sing out loud, perhaps a little too much and I'm bad, but I do it anyhow
- my favourite colour by far is pink....go figure I have three boys
- I enjoy looking out the window while washing dishes by hand
- I put ice in my red wine
- we have a dog, he's a boxer, his name is Hyatt, I love him to bits
- chocolate almonds + Julie = true love
- I enjoy a banana chocolate chip muffin every morning while drinking my first cup of coffee
- speaking of coffee....I looooooooove Starbucks
- I drive a van, no shame here....
- I don't like to eat very ripe bananas....actually I don't like to eat ones that have brown dots on the peel, I leave those for the kids and my husband, because I know that there isn't anything wrong with them....however, I still won't eat them
- One day, I'd love to own a cottage. One day.
Dream big! Reach for the sky!